• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

hx35 info

I just found a HX35g turbo for sale cheap. I was damaged in storage with zero miles. I cant find it anywhere so I cant check the specs and from what I have found it is water cooled and was a gas application. Only the cold side outlet is damaged and was wondering if I might be able to just use the center section as a replacement for myHX35W when it goes.

13 hours ago, Nekkedbob said:

I just found a HX35g turbo for sale cheap. I was damaged in storage with zero miles. I cant find it anywhere so I cant check the specs and from what I have found it is water cooled and was a gas application. Only the cold side outlet is damaged and was wondering if I might be able to just use the center section as a replacement for myHX35W when it goes.

You can get any part for that at Becks Pacific in CA.

My thought was that I would just put it on the shelf as is. I don't think of it as a upgrade except for the water cooling. I just talked to HiTechTurbo and he was going to check with Holset if it was a drop in including the wheels ( I would use my hot and cold sides ) and if I wanted one what it would cost vs a stock one.