• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Might have killed my module?

Ravewolf

So I did a pretty big rewiring job on my truck(wt ground mod) and I also wired in a terminal buss system so I could clean up all the wires attached to my battery cables. I ran power from the alternator lug on the pdc system to the positive wiring buss. Well, my stupid self did the crimp on the cable from the battery to the pdc wrong, and it fell apart, and killed my truck. I figured it out and fixed it, but now my quadzilla module isn't working. So I figured I could reflash the module, hoping it would work. My current problem is I can't find the flash installer on the website. I'm using Me78569's guide, but I can't even find the quad installer. I did download the V2 flash from here, and it will open up a program, and I follow the prompts, but it keeps posting this picture. Is it me doing something wrong, or? I really need this programmer working because I'm going to be pulling a camper trailer about 6 hours away here in two weeks, and the truck runs like poop right now without the programmer.

Pic attached is the error I keep getting

20211217_194103.jpg