• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Attachments

• Owner

Hey gang to all that are currently here...

I know I opened up the file attachments limits so you guys and gals can upload more pictures and files into the site. Now I want to inform you of what I'm doing currently. I've started going through my attachments with I gave myself a 1 GB limit and just a few days again hit my full mark nearly and the web software was warning me of attachments space was nearly used up. I started to look back and see that I've uploaded same photo over and over. So now I'm fishing back through the photos and start binding all the match posts together and deleting the duplicate photo. I've managed to clean up over 500 MB of attachments and old photos not being used like stuff posted in the staff areas which is old and done. Just delete those. Stuff that has nothing to do with the website I've been killing off like screenshots of software or windows of apps. Just because you have lots a room with the yearly plan don't waste the space like I did in uploading duplicate photos. 

My clean up I'm basically picking a forum post as being the source photo and then hunting for the other photos like the one I'm starting with and then copying the URL instead of uploading a new photo. This allows the system to delete the used photo and free up space.