• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

First ride of the season!!!

• Staff

Finally was able to get the bike out today. It was sunny and 60°. My 2 sons have been wrenching on their bikes lately and were ready for a short ride today so I fired mine up and went along. Almost got the bike stuck in the mud not to far out of the motorcycle shed. Oops.

It was a nice hour long cruise. Nice to be able to enjoy a ride with my 2 boys.

Also, in my pretrip inspection I realized it's tire time!

Placed my online order for a new pair of Perelli Night Dragon motorcycle tires. Should have them by the end of the week. Gonna need them for the trip to Florida in May anyway. 

• Like 1