• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Working Ram in the UK

Picture is my Ram and mobile workshop trailer on site yesterday servicing and repairs on a loading shovel, 7 hours yesterday plus travel (about 35 miles total) Volvo L110E

Same today but didn't get a pic,  Cat 950H at a different site maybe 80 miles round trip, 7 hours plus travel, travel was actually more home as M1 Motorway shut due to accident so the scenic route home.

Pulls all my tools, generator, 45 gallon of oils and coolant then the waste oils and filters back home, sometimes I have my big generator, gas cuttting equipment and mig welder in the bed too.

Not many people here in the UK use them for work 

ram.jpg.61885b8cd3998ce15f1289dfe72f71ea.jpg.34081fefe8983ed92e6283cec6852aec.jpg

Edited by IBMobile
rotate picture
  • Like 2