• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan blinker issue

So this is the girlfriends van! The left rear light assy was smashed by her backing into a tree- replaced and it works like a champ. Th left front turn bulb blew so i replaced it and dont get anything. When I throw the turn signal on the left DRL drops off. Does anybody have a wiring diagram or testing procedure for an issue like this?

I am not familiar with all the new can bus stuff on lighting on the newer cars so need some guidance :) I have a good Fluke 87V DVM.

thanks

• Owner

So it's going to be like most the Rams are for control. Basically it is CANBus for the turn signal switch, and activation of the bulb from the TIPM. From that point on it standard 12V. Double check your bulb socket for corrosion it could be enough to foul connection. Probe the socket see if there is any 12V signal with turn signal or marker lights. If the other is working its not a fuse issue.