• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

F-350 6.0 fun

Max Tune

Finished doing some upgrades on my Ford today. Bulletproof EGR cooler, oil cooler relocate, water pump, blue spring fuel upgrade, an injector, and cleaning up the stuck variable vanes in the turbo.....

Tue, wed, Fri, sat....9-10 hours each.

Took Thursday off to let my body recoup a little. Lower ribs and stomach are bruised along with my forearms and inner biceps. Almost everything has to be done laying on the grill/radiator, legs hanging in the air. 

Quite the experience. One I hope to never have to repeat. This truck was definitely engineered to not be user friendly. Running good again. (Knock on wood)

Makes me love and appreciate my Dodge all the more.....

The new cooler should "never" have problems again. EGR delete is a problem with emissions testing. Even though we don't have diesel testing here right now, it's definitely coming and I don't want to add anymore issues to the list that these trucks inherintly come with.