• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

iTunes json key value pairs

I noticed downloaded Quadzilla tunes are in json format. Is there a schema for key value pairs available to decipher the tunes? I’m new to tuning and Just trying to learn a bit more about how this all works. 

The data doesn’t read intuitively, like {“max valet power mode”:”30”}.

Instead all values are coded, like {“135”:”144”, “15”:”6”}

I did find that but I don’t have an active excel sub and Google sheets didn’t like the file. 

Are the key values excel file row numbers?

I originally wanted to know because I purchased a tune and couldn’t get it imported, so decoding the json and manually creating a tune was the next step.  Fixed the import issue but still curious about the software. 

The random numbers are "aids" which are the software names in the quad program for each tuning variable.  They are not in any nice order which is why we built the tune builder.

I don't have the list of what is what anymore.