• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

gen 3 hemi supercharger systems.

Tatted Hemi

• Staff

I don't have a hemi but I am curious, what year / model car that's in? More pics?

I do like the Hemi's. Great motors. My brother has a 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel with the Hemi, very nice truck, pretty dam fast for a truck as well, tons of power. I'm proud to say I talked him into buying it. He had a standard Hemi 1500 4x4 but he wanted to lift it, more aggressive tires and a few other mods. I explained to him that a Rebel is already setup the way he wants so a week later.....he calls me. First word from his mouth were "this is all your fault" :lmao:

I drive a car hauler out of toledo ohio, we get a lot of dodges through toledo as well so i have had a chance to drive pretty much everything. The pwerful stuff is fun, the challenger/charger hellcats, the 1500 TRX and a few other variations. I cant play in them like i want but you can tell theyre very fast and powerful vehicles. Impressive knowing theyre factory stock like that.