• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Teaching...

Well there are 3-4 methods for the performance of this task.Simple put it in a plastic bag. When the mark complains, drive a nail through the fat part of the bag.Next up is freeze it with the nail in place, less gripping but it is harder to eat.Put it in the sunshine for a day with a much thicker than normal mix.The most skill, put it in a snuff can and toss it at a tree while grabbing the safety rod on the side of the nail gun to shoot a nail from about 3 feet.keydl

I can only claim partial responsebility for the dried (but not too dry ) jello. One box with just a little more water than to fill a sandwich box, an oiled sandwich box and part of 1 day and all of the second. I laid it on the side of a quart plastic and filled the rest with jello that I ate for lunch before nailing the chunk to the temp power pole. I think that most of the crew poked it to see if it really was jello.About a year later one of the same crew demonstrated fast draw, aimed fire with a nail gun. 3 nails in less than 1/2 second - timed with a Pact timer. The strawboss was accustomed to using jello thing as a normal complaint mode so the next day Ol' Dan'l brought the snuff can and some jello, and did the fast draw with the snuff tin full of jello for a target. 2 good hits and 1 that cut the edge. Being Friday it was to good of an excuse, we only lasted about an hour before knocking off early to go to the rifle range. Never get rich with that crew unless you can out shoot them all the time :)keydl