• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I am Bad...

• Staff

I finally noted my fuel pressure on my 2001 work truck last week. I was surprised to see it bouncing around 10 psi. Also I was surprised that I have been too busy to notice for quite awhile. Looking in my maintanence schedule I see that both fuel filters have not been changed for 76,000 miles :wow:! How did that happen I asked. As I drove home and fuel temps rose the pressure climbed to 15 still short of the 19 it was set for. It has to be making the lift pump work harder. Today both filters will be changed. Normally everything is watched closely on both trucks, kept on schedule but, I missed this one. Kinda shows a limit how long two filters working together can also help each other. I do not recommend running that far even with two filters.

Our Gov't is like drilling a hole into our fuel tanks and telling us mileage will increase. They have no clue and are ruining America and financially weakening its poeple

Edited by JAG1