• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Server is running

• Owner

We made out the other side of the server swap. YEA! :cheerleader:  I've got a few software glitches and working my way through it. I've already talked to @Doubletrouble and asked him to walk the site looking for weirdness or errors. If anyone is having issues please post up here and give me a screenshot of the errors or at least drop a link to the troubled page. 

I'm currently working on getting the store fixed and working once again. I've  got some software issues I'm handling and going to get the store working once again.

Hang in there guys and gals I'm here to stay but need to fix the few bugs I'm finding.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Sorry for the short downtime, I just had the last few days. It was a tough one to figure out between the software manufacturer and the hosting company I managed to get it fixed. It was a fouled setting for the PHP compiler. I wasn't saving files to the specified folder and then finding out the permission was wrong on top. It created an issue for the upgrade software attempting to upgrade the forum software. I'm going to be in the background working the bugs out as I go. 

I the bright side I'm gaining ground and things are improving. Even the untuned state of the server is faster than the previous server. I'm still fighting minor issues that could improve performance more after getting things tuned in and not hogging memory and hard drive resources.

• Owner
On 11/6/2023 at 9:24 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Just for understanding this server is slower right now being this server isn't tuned. By tomorrow I should have the speed improved.

Screenshot_20231106_212207_Chrome.jpg

Ok now after a few tunes and tweaks on the server. Lots of phone calls to the hosting company to fix things...

image.png

• Like 1