• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Forced high Idle

Alright. I've heard that the Smarty tuners for this generation also VIN lock, so you can't just have someone use theirs to flash it. Any other tuners that have the capability to flash the ecm?

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I've heard rumors that 03 and 04 if the ECM is flashed you could get this. Then maybe you could wire fooler switch in to control. Personally I've never tried it. Biggest part is getting the flash to enable the software.

After reading this I decided I should check if it was in the truck already. Turns out it is. Just gotta use the cruise control buttons. It can be set anywhere between 1,100 - 1,500 rpm's. 

This one is a 2004 Auto. I've got a 2000 with an NV4500, and a 98.5 with a built NV4500, stage 6 south bend clutch, compound turbos,  and a cracked 53 block....