• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So my truck is plagued with an overboost code. My quad shows 39psi regardless of throttle position. I have removed the Quad and will be sending it in for repair. I cleared the codes and put my Edge EZ back in and I get the same code. I replaced the Apps and Map last fall. I guess now I disconnect the EZ and run stock tuning to see if it continues? I can't get it smogged with this code hanging out....... :(

I checked it twice and it appears to come on as soon as I start the truck. The last time I checked with the install of the EZ, I didn't power it up over 10psi and I still got the code. 

• Staff

You changed to an Edge EZ and the code still comes on as soon as the key is turned then the problem must likely is with map sensor or wires/connector.  Try plugging in a map sensor without installing it and see if the code comes on without starting the engine.