• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Rubber Floor Mat and vinyl or leather Seats

I am wanting to replace my carpet and seat covers for something that is easier to clean. I do alot of mechanic work and trail riding so when i get ready to go home i put a sheet over all seats for everyone to ride, I would like to wipe them off and next day get in with dress cloths. Dose anyone have any recommended sites or ideas?

I think LMC has the rubber floor mats which I would really like to have myself. I would go with either vinyl or leather, depending on your budget and what you do. Vinyl is cheaper and cleans up pretty easy, but leather does too. If it is mostly a dirty truck, I would say vinyl. They seem to have a lot of seat covers if you Google them. Even a cloth cover would work well b/c you could pull it off and clean it.:thumbup2:

Mike, Nice lookin dash. Wanna trade? How come yours isn't cracked? FWIW, Mercedes recommends Aerospace 303 for those types of applications. I bought some for my 85 SD dash. We'll see how it holds up. For anyone that has leather seats, google leather seat color change. You'll find some interesting repair & care reading.