• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trans-Cool or Fast Cooler NV5600 Transmission Oil Coolers?

I am looking at both but the Fast Coolers are $125 vs. $239.95 for the Trans-Coolers. Anyone one using these. I would appreciate hearing about how both of these work, your likes and dislikes, and recommendations. Thanks! :thumbup2:

• Staff

I have the FAST Coolers on my truck. I put them on before the Trans cool was on the market. There are pro's to both.I like the additional capacity of the FAST coolers, as well as the price. The Trans cool does appear that it would cool better. I have never ran a temp gauge, but all the posts I have read on the FAST coolers shows a decent drop in temp. The drop in temp I have read about doesn't warrant, IMHO, the additional cooling of the Trans cool's. Give the choice today I would stick with the FAST coolers.