Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

white01

donaldso filters

white01    0
white01

well where do i get them and one has 15 micron @ 99% effiency and the other showed 50% effiency 20 micron?look at the specs for me and see what ya'll think.

AH64ID    637
AH64ID

The links show the same filter. I beleive this is the filter you want https://dynamic.donaldson.com/webc/WebStore/search/item_detail.html?item=49449 It is the same exact media that Amsoil uses, and the exact filter as the Amsoil EaO80. I run the ELF7349 as its paint is cheaper than the Amsoil paint. 20um @ 100% 15um @ 98.7% 7um @ 59.97% It holds more than 20gr of dirt, and AFIK is the best full flow filter you can buy! Normal Fleetguard filters are 35um (OEM filter); Stratapore filters are 25um, so yes this filter is better.

• Like 1

white01    0
white01

sir...thank you..always looking for better filtration...now...can/or will you tell me where to but this elf7349?:thumbup2:

AH64ID    637
AH64ID

I get mine thru Amsoil. Its a buck or two more there, but shipping is negligible when I add it to my annual oil order.

white01    0
white01

ELF7349 donaldson oil filter...truck pro in kansas city,k.s..$12 a piece:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2: