• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Sign in to follow this  

New to this site

Hay Mopar ManIt is CrowsSynthetics I did not know you had this site. I know I have a PSD not a Mopar but I have a lot of customers the do and I like to learn about them as well.Bill

Welcome to my little forum... I know you active vendor so I gave you your own access so you can advertise products here... I'm not going to push for payments for advertising right now. But maybe in the future you might toss a donatation to the M73M.com site.As for Not owning a Dodge that's fine... By chance what do you own and maybe I'll get busy and create a area for you to handle if you crazy enough... I'm not very knowledgeable of fords or chevys but I do understand the basic functions... :thumbsup

www.FreeOilHelp.com Here is my truck info I looked for an Signature area. 2003 F250 FX4 SUPERCAB SPORT XLT 7.3 PSD Amsoil 3000 5w 30, Amsoil EaAU Air Filter, Amsoil Dual Remote By-pass BMK-16A, Amsoil ATF Transmission & Transfer case, Amsoil 75w-140 fluid front & rear end , Amsoil's Antifreeze, At 38,000 miles on oil had to change I went long enough still was ok to run. Edge with Attitude & Bush Fender Flairs, Transmission Magnefine filter, 4" Turbo Back Exhaust, 5" SS Tip, Sportman Tonneau Cover Bill