• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New to this site

Hay Mopar ManIt is CrowsSynthetics I did not know you had this site. I know I have a PSD not a Mopar but I have a lot of customers the do and I like to learn about them as well.Bill

• Owner

Welcome to my little forum... I know you active vendor so I gave you your own access so you can advertise products here... I'm not going to push for payments for advertising right now. But maybe in the future you might toss a donatation to the M73M.com site.As for Not owning a Dodge that's fine... By chance what do you own and maybe I'll get busy and create a area for you to handle if you crazy enough... I'm not very knowledgeable of fords or chevys but I do understand the basic functions... :thumbsup

www.FreeOilHelp.com Here is my truck info I looked for an Signature area. 2003 F250 FX4 SUPERCAB SPORT XLT 7.3 PSD Amsoil 3000 5w 30, Amsoil EaAU Air Filter, Amsoil Dual Remote By-pass BMK-16A, Amsoil ATF Transmission & Transfer case, Amsoil 75w-140 fluid front & rear end , Amsoil's Antifreeze, At 38,000 miles on oil had to change I went long enough still was ok to run. Edge with Attitude & Bush Fender Flairs, Transmission Magnefine filter, 4" Turbo Back Exhaust, 5" SS Tip, Sportman Tonneau Cover Bill