• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Car Fax Used Eng. Low Mileage Diesel . Com

dunno - would think it would be ok but I wonder if you can get some sort of warranty that 1) It will pass a compression test at your end2) Any leaks/issues that are tracked down to the block within 6 mths / 24k miles or something is warrantied for repair/replacement or refund. just a thought ..

How trust worthy are these things? I found a 01 eng. with 48k miles for 5k shipped what you think? My plan is to buy another eng. and rebuild my eng. a little at a time. Maybe find another truck at some point that needs a eng.

Can't see where you could go wrong,as long as it did'nt come out of a truck in a flood.The CarFax should be able to say whether that had happened,because the trucks VIN# would have been reported to INS.:2cents:

They said I was responsable for gaskets, front and rear main seal, thermostat, and everything else has a 1 year warranty. And show reciepts that thermostat and gaskets had been replaced. Oh and water pump.

They want you to replace all the gaskets,including the head gasket?