• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Laster

Dtc's

Laster    0
Laster

This morning I started my 01 3500 like I do everyday. Everything seemed normal, after about 15 mins. of warming up, I got back in the truck to a check engine light. I checked the codes, I had two (P0237,P1693). I drove the truck and had no noticeable signs of problems. Is this something I need to have checked out? Any help Appreciated.

98whitelightnin    84
98whitelightnin

Thats a code for your map sensor. Is your truck stock? I think you can get a new map sensor from the dealer for less than $150.

Mopar1973Man    3,650
Mopar1973Man

:hyper:or it may just need cleaning.

The only time that cleaning might effect the performance is if you own a Exhaust brake... Then the sensor will be caked in oil residue... Stock trucks don't require cleaning... Also only 1% of people find that cleaning fixes this problem... :rolleyes: