• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ultrasonic Pest Control

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Hey gang... I'm in the market for a ultrasonic pest control box. I currently have a Rodelsonix IX box which works awesome for keeping mice from the vehicles but I can seem to get these boxes any long the company no longer is producing them. So what is everyone using in the was of ultrasonic pest control??? As for traps, baits, poisons, etc... I try not to us this stuf because where you place the poison now is going to attract even more... I use to us spring loaded mouse trap and cheese but this is a one shot deal that is messy... (Yuck!)

Ultrasonic stuff will only work for so long, the rodents will get bold enough where it wont scare them anymore. Maybe if you turned it off for awhile then turn it back on it might work, but it is going to depend on their population. It is cold and they are looking for a warmer area. Snap Trap (Victor) with a little rubber band to hold the PECAN on wil work fine. Put the trigger end of the trap towards the wall, edge of whatever they are in so they will run into it always works best for me. Use as many as you need, at tires, Door jams. Always do your exclusion work with steel wool (courser the better) and expanding foam mixed together. This is what i do besides putting bait in child and pet proof containers on the property as far away from house as possible to get them there not at your door.

• Owner

The current ones on got now are loud and can be heard by the human ear... The cover all freqencies from low to high and ultrasonic so its truely distrubing for most animals... Deer stay quiet a distance from the two cars parked under the trees. Also mice wise it not bad I still might find a droping or two but they are not building nest in the vehicles nor are they storing seeds and feed in the vehicles like in the past without the box... I was truely hoping to find another like these but... No longer made... They really do work...