• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What a surprise

white01

so mom and dad are up from texas and brought my oldest with them....the kids are playing in the house...mom and the wife are in the house visiting..and dad and i are out in there new Escalade ESV...:drool::drool::drool::drool:it is sweeeet....black with 4 captains chairs bench back seat..etc etc..anyways we are getting the onstar set up i see the fed ex truck show bringing in two boxes..didnt think anything about...oh prolly kids stuff...go inside and mom says Merry Christmas..her and dad got me a some 3rd gen wheels..all the lugs ..and all 4 center caps!!now i gotta get some 17" tires 305/65/17...oh:drool:this is gunna be nice

• 4 weeks later...