• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROAD RAGE

Hy/Boost Question

9 posts in this topic

Is there a check valve in the power steering pump to the booster line/or line it self ?????? The reason I ask is mine, (after setting awile) Starts losing fluid out the fill cap.This is the second time this has happen.Is this normal for this truck or is there a problem? I'm thinking I need to drive it more.:pray::pray:Thanks Ed............................................

Yes the power steering fluid, It's leaking out the cap, (on the pump) I was thinking:duh: beening the booster was higher than the pump the problem was it's draining back down and over filling the pump housing after setting awile. Ed.................

or maybe some trap air bubbles?did you just flush a fluid change or something?wonder why?:shrug:

--- Update to the previous post...

now that is a video that i would like to see..is the correct way of getting out all of the fluid so new could go back in.:thumb1:

Na, Havent done nothing.It's did this before after sitting for awile. Now when I start it, It'll be low on power steering fluid. The truck sits in a heated garage around 60deg. It been in the same spot for a month, (not started) all of a sudden looked under the truck and it has power steering all over the floor. Checked fluid leval and its over full....... EDIT;That's why I'm thinking it's draining down/back into the power steering pump housing..........

Na, Havent done nothing. It's did this before after sitting for awile. Now when I start it, It'll be low on power steering fluid. The truck sits in a heated garage around 60deg. It been in the same spot for a month, (not started) all of a sudden looked under the truck and it has power steering all over the floor. Checked fluid leval and its over full.......

Check the fittings on the lines are they loose?