• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hy/Boost Question

Is there a check valve in the power steering pump to the booster line/or line it self ?????? The reason I ask is mine, (after setting awile) Starts losing fluid out the fill cap.This is the second time this has happen.Is this normal for this truck or is there a problem? I'm thinking I need to drive it more.:pray::pray:Thanks Ed............................................

Na, Havent done nothing.It's did this before after sitting for awile. Now when I start it, It'll be low on power steering fluid. The truck sits in a heated garage around 60deg. It been in the same spot for a month, (not started) all of a sudden looked under the truck and it has power steering all over the floor. Checked fluid leval and its over full....... EDIT;That's why I'm thinking it's draining down/back into the power steering pump housing..........

Na, Havent done nothing. It's did this before after sitting for awile. Now when I start it, It'll be low on power steering fluid. The truck sits in a heated garage around 60deg. It been in the same spot for a month, (not started) all of a sudden looked under the truck and it has power steering all over the floor. Checked fluid leval and its over full.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...