Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

VP Question

Recommended Posts

Where can I find the plastic caps they put in the vp when they ship it?

Most auto parts store should carry them. Any shop that builds hydraulic hoses should have them.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this