• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Are these pics normal? The crossover tube have a brown rust look to them whats up with that? The fuel line where it conects to the tube looks to have a sealer on it or something, the pics didnt come out good but you can see something there. This motor is a total virgin , never had a wrench to it except the water pump. So what ever that stuff is on the top of the tube came from the factory that way.The owner told me the truck set for about 10 months after his uncle died then he drove it for about a year then wrecked it about 1 month ago. When I looked at it the bare metal hadnt even started rusting yet so I know it didnt set long till I got it. What do yall think.

post-30-138698176188_thumb.jpg

post-30-138698176191_thumb.jpg

post-30-138698176194_thumb.jpg