• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Visitor Messages?

I've never seen or heard of this sort of public PM before... and I don't see how to reply to one or make one. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :shrug:Way to confuse me Mike! I do like those backup lights though - neat; semi protected by the swaybar. I like it! Much better than back on the hitch where they'd get crunched.I have fog lights mounted on the knuckles on the Dakota. Need to better protect the wiring so it lasts, and they don't stay clean if I get in any mud, but when they're working they're awesome!

• Owner

I've never seen or heard of this sort of public PM before... and I don't see how to reply to one or make one. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :shrug: Way to confuse me Mike! I do like those backup lights though - neat; semi protected by the swaybar. I like it! Much better than back on the hitch where they'd get crunched. I have fog lights mounted on the knuckles on the Dakota. Need to better protect the wiring so it lasts, and they don't stay clean if I get in any mud, but when they're working they're awesome!

Do you play on Facebook? Well if you do it works just like it... So to reply to that you would click on my name and head over to my profile and reply. Back and forth. So once your reply on my profile I would reply back on your profile. ________________ As for my backup lights I love them because if you tailgate me you'll find out how bright 100W aircraft landing lights are. :stuned: (You'll have the deer in the headlight look!) :lmao2::lmao:

• Owner

I'm just missing the right button then, I only see the messages, and see the PM button. nowhere to make a visitor message :shrug: Feelin' dumb :duh:

What you do is click on the other persons profile and respond on their visitor message area... So if you going to respond to me just go to my profile and type a message... Don't listen to Elkslayer... :cookoo: There is no such thing as dumb question here... :thumb1:

• Owner

Thanks for the vid ISX, even a screencap would have explained my cornfuzion though:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2618[/ATTACH]

I never checked in another browser, guess there's some CSS glitchiness going on. No worries, at least now I Get It :lol:

What browser are you using and what skin theme are you using here? (Wide or narrow)

broken (not appearing) in all 4 layouts in the following browsersMacOS 10.6- Safari 5.0.3- FireFox 3.6.13XP SP3- IE 8- IE 8 in compatibility mode- FireFox 3.6.15Must just be me :)I used to keep a ton more browsers around for testing, but they're all on my home computer and probably way out of date.