• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Injectors

Anyone have an opinion as to why the Ram Cummins injectors (and others like it) cost so much? My gosh, you can buy a new dirt bike for the price of 6 injectors especially if they are modified. Even stock ones are what, $3000? Rebuilding your used injectors cost in the neighborhood of $275 each, still unblievable. Seriously, why so expensive? Is this a marketing deal, put limits on the availability and keep the price high?

Anyone have an opinion as to why the Ram Cummins injectors (and others like it) cost so much? My gosh, you can buy a new dirt bike for the price of 6 injectors especially if they are modified. Even stock ones are what, $3000? Rebuilding your used injectors cost in the neighborhood of $275 each, still unblievable. Seriously, why so expensive? Is this a marketing deal, put limits on the availability and keep the price high?

Multiple injection events, massive pressures within, heat tolerance, precision machining required, precision machines needed to make them...........I could go on!!!!!!