• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tractor Farm and Family forum

Mike do you do the technical support for the forum?I like the site but I don't go there often due to the slowness of it all the time.Haven't been able to get into the forum from the welcome page as it just sits and thinks forever and I just give up on it. I get through maybe 1 in 5 tries and even when inside the forum it is the same slowness. Could you help get the bugs worked out please.:banghead::pray:

Guys, I have opened up a trouble ticket with Go Daddy. I just got off the phone with them and they are still working on the issue. They are working on moving the website to another servers and researching the MySQL server none response and slowness issues. Hang in there, I am working the issue as best I can. If GD cannot get their act together, I may have to look into going with another web hosting service. In the mean time, please be patient and know that I am aware of the issue and have been for a good while as well as calling GD to do some MAJOR azz chewing about this. :banghead:

• Owner

Been done this road myself with GD... If you straight forward and tell them what you think and how you feel I'm sure they will react properly. When the send you the email on how they performed about your trouble ticket just be honest and explain in the ticket. Once again the tech stay after the site for a period of time.

Got an email from Go Daddy. They migrated the website to another server. The website seems to be working the best it ever has now for that past few days. Even faster than this forum now. :poke::wink: Anyhow, the forum posts and traffic have really picked and things seem to be back to much better than normal. If anyone has any problems on the forum please let me know so I can get on the horn to Go Daddy.