• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clutch Master slave replacement questions

A few more issues came up on my sons return trip from the east coast, looks like the clutch Master/Slave is on it's way out as he lost clutch disengagement several times and limped it back home.Any hoo the prebled Master/ Slave systems here are just out of this world (+$500) my parts jobber can get me the Master and Slave separate for $220.00, so I'm looking at going this route.Just unsure how to disconnect the hard line from the slave and master, and bleeding this system? Would like any one's experiences doing this.ThanksRick