• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site down time - Sorry!

• Owner

Well guy and gals... I'm sorry for having the site down for the last 48 hours or so. I've been battling a FTP issue that has had my hands tied for over 2 weeks now and getting rather frustrating. At the spur of the moment I had the provider switch me from Linux to Microsoft server hoping the problem would be resolved. Well come to find out vBulletin (forum software) didn't like the Microsoft server at all. This is the point at which the forum was tossing the PHP error code. So I contect them again and told them to switch me back to Linux Server. It took longer than expected and then POOF! All the files on the server drive dissappeared! I mean all of them! :stuned::duh: So now call them again and get after them... :mad: Thankfully that had a back up of the site and restore the files. But the funny part is I landed back at the very same IP address I left (184.168.206.1) and now I'm back with the FTP problems I had before! :banghead: So back on the phone again and chew some tail again. So at this point the provider thinks its a firewall issue that they will resolve in 24 hours... Hopefully! :pray: Because I would love to finally finish the Download area and get it up and running. Then I would like to get prep'ed up for the new updates for the vBulletin forum software. I'm a few version behind and need to get caught up... So there it is in a nutshell... :rolleyes: Sorry to all of you looking for information finding a Blank Screen with a 404 error...

• Owner

Well I'm not out of the woods yet... I'm fighting to just upload attachments for post. So at this time that function isn't working properly either. You can submit post but attaching files or pics it just not working unless the picture or file is host elsewhere...

Glad it is back up and running. I was going thru withdrawals! :lol:

Sorry about that I was having grumpy morning syndrome not able to have my morning coffee and read post and my PM's from the members... Just a really good way to pi$$ me off for them morning...

• Owner

Well right now I'm still fighting my way though figuring out what happen to the attachments here... All the old attachments are her on the site but newer attachment result in a error message. So I'm currently working with vBulletin to resolve this problem. It's like its uploading the file but not storing to the hard drive at all. So when you click on the link it throws a weird error code..

--- Update to the previous post...

FTP server is down again... :banghead:

So for all you looking for files to download or upload you might hold for the time being till I resolve this issue... Once again I'm sorry for the system issues...

• Like 2