• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Idaho

Guest 372XPW

Guest 372XPW

Hello from the land of 3 seasons, Winter, Spring, Fall.............Winter, Spring,Fall! LOL Thanks for having me, Kind of new to the Diesel game. I have owned 2 diesels in my life, 85 Ford F250 6.9l and currently an 04 Dodge 5.9l Cummins. I join these sites to get info on current and potential future problems. I don't know too much myself, but enjoy learning from those who do and I try to do most wrenching myself. 372XPW

Guest 372XPW

372XPW is a Husqvarna chainsaw. Its kinda like a 3rd generation cummins, the last really good saw built (by Husky) before they had to start putting a bunch of emissions crap on the newer ones. That the saw I run. Saws and trucks are a lot alike, get'm stock and start mod'em out!

Guest 372XPW

Mopar1973man, WOW is right! Thats what I thought when I saw your website. I was born and raised in McCall, I'm sure we have crossed paths before. I was a volunteer with McCall Fire&EMS for awhile. Thinkin about going back when the kid doesn't need diapers anymore. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

• Owner
:duh::lol: Funny... I used to be a Fire Fighter for Salmon River Rural Fire Dept... Yeah I'm back and forth to McCall to get groceries... Not to mention I've got another gent down in New Meadows, ID that got his first 1992 Dodge Cummins 1st Gen and learning from the ground up...