• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another Fancy Gauge

Since my RPM gauge doesn't work right now and I never thought it was worth a crap before (under 1000 theres 2 lines and apparently they aren't 333 and 666, over 3000 theres 4 lines and yeah, PITA). I saw this thing by the people who make the EGT gauge and drooled over it for a while so I finally just got it. It's got more settings than I have sensors, just like the EGT gauge, so it's pretty interesting. Can go 0-999,999RPM and change all the ratios you can do it. I think I can set it to show XXXX.XX so it will be incredibly accurate. I got a proximity sensor with it so I can see RPM anywhere that I want. I didn't realize it was gonna be that big so I gotta do some thinking on how to hide the bulkness. Might do some fancy instrument panel work. Anyhow here it is, might try and install it this weekend.

After finding out that I'm not a smoker, I found the perfect place for it. It was even the exact size of it so the little clips on it even worked, no mounting, nothing, just shove it in and snap it in place. Now that I got that kinda accuracy, I can find out exactly how much the speedo is off, actual tire size that it has wore down to, everything.

how long did it take to find out you are not a smoker? get a wife my reminds me every chance she gets:smart:. kinda hard to loose track of. good fit though.

Looked in the ash tray and saw no ash..:lmao: