• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Any one using anything other than Windows?

I was actually surprised with my Comcast tonight when I ran that test.

Posted Image

I could have swore that ours was suppose to be 10Mbps max? Used to be if I ran a speed test I only hit 6Mbps.

Hey Mopar1973Man any connections on HP Pavilion DV9005US Notebook Motherboards? Cheapest I have found is a refurbished one for $149.99. I have two of these burnt up right now, they won't even POST.

I was actually surprised with my Comcast tonight when I ran that test.

Posted Image

I could have swore that ours was suppose to be 10Mbps max? Used to be if I ran a speed test I only hit 6Mbps.

I didn't know cable would get you going THAT fast! :wow I got a question though. Whats the fastest transfer rate on downloads you have got to? I wouldn't think you could find many downloads that are from servers with a connection to match yours. Like mine I got some that go as fast as mine and download at around 385kb/sec then I notice some sites just stop at 100kb/sec, which I am guessing is a T1 connection on their end. :confused:

• Owner

Hey Mopar1973Man any connections on HP Pavilion DV9005US Notebook Motherboards? Cheapest I have found is a refurbished one for $149.99. I have two of these burnt up right now, they won't even POST.

Actually I don't even mess with notebooks... PITA to get parts up here for them... :rolleyes Then there other problem they are propriety to themself so if you need parts you stuck in your boat looking for that exact model... Where desktops are simple I can use anything I want and parts are readily available... Even my competition admitted to me he hates to work on laptops and parts are hard to get... :wow

I didn't know cable would get you going THAT fast! :wow I got a question though. Whats the fastest transfer rate on downloads you have got to? I wouldn't think you could find many downloads that are from servers with a connection to match yours. Like mine I got some that go as fast as mine and download at around 385kb/sec then I notice some sites just stop at 100kb/sec, which I am guessing is a T1 connection on their end. :confused:
I usually don't pay attention, but tonight I was downloading an ISO image from mirrors.giganet.com and the down speed was 1.4Mbps for about a minute then tapered off too about 850kbps.