• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Problems with Raptor Installation ?/ FYI

I have just got off the phone with a guy from Tork Teknology who is explaining my installation problems with my new raptor 150 pump. Says he has had alot of comments latley about raptor pumps and so he has done his research.

He suggests going to his site and and you can get a newletter updates about all kinds of stuff. His name is Rob and his number is 616-298-9103. Or http://www.torkteknology.com/

He would like to write a tech article about installing the raptor and I would like to encourage him.

He spoke with me about things like the stock fuel filter handling only 53 gph while the raptor pushes 150>> Also talked about the overflow valve sending most of the fuel back to the tank - seems to know of the fixes for these issues.