• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Error code 0232

is your truck doing any thing weird? if its not you could just clear the code and see if it comes back. if you fill out your signature we will all know what kind of truck you have.

It is a 2002 2500. nothing strange it ran fine this morning pared it went back out no start and it threw the 0232 code

not runnig is kinda weird. 232 is fuel shut off signal voltage to high. i think but am not sure that this is controled thru the ASD relay in the PDC, the fuse box under the hood drivers side fender well. you could swap that relay for the horn relay and see if it starts. that will let you know it it is a bad relay. beings that i am not any electronics genuis at all it would not hurt if some one else might help us with this. but it is some thing to try and you wont hurt anything by doing it. if it does not work swap the relays back and make sure the horn works. then you willknow it is not the relay.

• Like 1

i did replace the ecm in february so while i was standing there i did check the 5v supply at the map sensor and only had 4.88 which is why i asked about the ecm. but i will check into the plug on the fuel pump and the connection at the ecm and any other wiring typ issues i can find. thanks guys