• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Yep,Mine did the same thing, I first did Michael's 4th gear hunt fix. Worked great for almost a 1/2 a year or so. When it came back, I had to take it to the dealer & they reflaswhed all my onboard computers, mine had the original factory settings. Works great now, even has way more power than before while it was running fine. I can smoke my dually tires now if I want on a stock truck.The Chrysler Dodge dealer charged me $132 & change for a full fuel system check, saftey check,2 test drives & to reflash the computers.M73M did point out that there was a factory service bulletin on this problem & sent me the link for the fix!Dave