• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So, I have a condensate drip in the passenger footwell. I cant tell where it is coming from. Condensate does come out of the drain in the firewal (engine compartment) but will drip into the cab. Ideas? Note: its quite a bit of water after an hour or so of driving. Cant find any cracks etc. :confused: Thanks!Ken

I had the same problem from the day I bought my truck brand new. The stealership actually replaced my carpet twice and told me it was a bad weatherseal on the passenger door. finaly being sick and tired of dealing with them, and being tired of the smell of mildew in my truck I decided to find it. Well I found that where the drain comes through the firewall in the engine compartment it is just a plastic tube about 1 1/2" long. looking at the firewall it had a hole that was about 1/2" larger than the tube comming through it. I could put myfinger through and touch the insulation under the carpet. This is where all the water was comming from. I would guess that there is supposed to be a rubber bushing of some sort but it was not there.I took a washer (I think it was for a shock bushing, the kind that is like a cup with a hole in it) and drilled the center out with a step bit until it would fit over the drain tube. I filled it with silicone gasket sealer and smashed it on so it covered the gap in the friewall. Then I took a peice of rubber hose and a hose clamp and put it on the drain tube and routed it so that the watter would drop behind the passenger a-arm. Problem solved. It's worked fine for about 5 Years.