• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tractor performance

volkswagon

Anybody on here have experience with performance upgrades to agriculture equipment? A rep from the manufacturer of our tractor told me about a chip from Europe somewhere that is the best one out there, had 3 settings, etc but he wouldn't tell me the brand because our tractor still is under warranty. Just wondering if anyone can tip me off on what this unit might be called.

Anybody on here have experience with performance upgrades to agriculture equipment? A rep from the manufacturer of our tractor told me about a chip from Europe somewhere that is the best one out there, had 3 settings, etc but he wouldn't tell me the brand because our tractor still is under warranty. Just wondering if anyone can tip me off on what this unit might be called.

What year, make, and model tractor are you wanting to turn up?

[*]

What year, make, and model tractor are you wanting to turn up?

It's an 09 McCormick xtx 165. We're trading it in for a ttx 190 in March but I'm pretty sure the engine's are the same. I know they're both 6.7 Iveco's so I'm sure the fuel system is the same.