• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

plug on my vp44

hello all this is my first post on here my names andrew better known as diggerdrew79 hows everbody? my question can a chingered vp-harness plug make my truk run like crap/throw codes? {p0370} it made good contact apparently when i put on new vp bout 5 weeks ago ran good till now thanks andrew

P0370 = Fuel Injection Pump Speed/Position Sensor Signal LostYou might try cleaning up the cannon plug on both sides with some cannon plug cleaner or CRC brake cleaner and ensure all the pins are straight. Some silcone dielectric grease may help ensure a good sealed connection. If this does not fix the problem, you may be looking at a bad injection pump.