• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

hell bent steel lift kit

Ok so I was a little leary of doing this job in my garage but just wanted everyone to know that it was basically a piece of cake looked a lot scarier as far as the nuts being all rusty looking and stuff but once I started in on it they came apart pretty good put the ranchos 5000s in {thanks mike} and they seem to ride pretty good and half the price of bilstiens and this hell bent spacer is made pretty strong IMHO and leveled my truck out preety nice anyway its starting to warm up and im in the hunt for a set of injectors any thoughts as this is my next project leaning towards rv 275s but maybe a little bigger?:thumbup2:

I installed some RV's about 3 months ago and am quite happy with them. They added a nice boost in power across the whole rpm range. I also picked up 2mpg with them empty a little better than 1mpg towing. It does make me wonder how much more I would haved like 75hp injectors, but I guess that will be for another time.

I think im gonna order a 1" level for my truck too. I was having a sagging issue on the passenger side but swapped the front springs around and think I have gottent that straightened out. I would go with some 7x.009 (100hp) from Contagious Diesel, Lee builds a great injector and stands behind his work. I have been fighting a white puff of smoke on startup and was hoping it was the injectors, I sent them back to Lee and he sent me another set no questions asked. Plus he has the best prices in the country. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Contagious-Diesel-Performance/147994165231032

[TABLE=class: uiInfoTable profileInfoTable]

[TR]

[TH=class: label]Location[/TH]

[TD=class: data]Mayville, WI[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: spacer]

[TD=colspan: 2]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: label]Personal Information[/TH]

[TD=class: data]Matt - 1 920 382 3312

Lee - 1 920 517 1247

Call or text.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: spacer]

[TD=colspan: 2]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: label]Personal Interests[/TH]

[TD=class: data]Helping the average joe get what they want/need out of their trucks, for less.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=3]Contact Info[/h]

[TABLE=class: uiInfoTable profileInfoTable]

[TR]

[TH=class: label]Email[/TH]

[TD=class: data]contagiousdiesel@hotmail.com[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I've had some Jammer 3's (100hp) in my rig ('02 HO) for about 2 years now. I don't have my numbers with me to talk about fuel economy improvement... But I know it didn't get worse, otherwise I'd have taken them out. They do have quite a bit of 'lope' when engaging the clutch while idling (still have the stock clutch so I don't need to try and slip the clutch while engaging). Other than that, they run real smooth. I like them. They did provide a nice boost of power, even on a stock tune. I had dyno'd the truck before and after and gained 70 wheel hp. There was a definite improvement in throttle response, though. With a 4" exhaust, PacBrake MaxFlo elbow, and Banks Quick-Turbo and stock tune, I peaked EGTs about 1000*F towing over some hills in WY. 75 mph, 6th gear, ~20 psi boost. Load wasn't huge...But maybe a few thousand pounds. (When I say peaked, that's the highest I've seen EGT's go.. And keep in mind I didn't have any other additional fueling or timing on that day. Haven't towed anything since.) HTH

• Like 1