• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

i was going to do ball joints.....but i changed my mind

so i have an upper ball joint that seems to be squeaking and making all kinds of issues when im stopping. Mainly that it pulls to the right a little. So i figured i would get some quality ball joints. And then i proceeded with the order button and this is what i ended up with-prothane 2" leveling kit for the front-daystar scorpion +2" shocks-reybestos upper control arm bushings-reybestos lower control arm bushings-reybestos prefessional grade upper ball joints-raybestos professional grade lower ball joints-moog problem solver sway bar end links-reybestos professional sway bar bushingsill have pictures of it as stuff rolls in. i plan on tearing the whole front end off and putting it all on. I figured if your gonna tear it down might as well replace it all at once.:shrug:plus im going for a better stance a little nicer ride :cool:

I think he meant he was just going to do the ball joints and bought all of the other stuff too.Dont stop there, go ahead and do you tie rods and ends, steering dampner, just do it all. If they have never been changed they probably need it too.

• Owner

I think he meant he was just going to do the ball joints and bought all of the other stuff too. Dont stop there, go ahead and do you tie rods and ends, steering dampner, just do it all. If they have never been changed they probably need it too.

D'Oh! :doh: Well it all depends on how deep your pockets are... :broke:

dripley- tie rods are next on my list. after dropping the coin on this stuff i have to recoop a little before i do the tie rods, pitman arm, and a red head steering box.

by the time im done this thing will handle like a ferrari and ride lke a cadillac.

moparman- no deep pockets here, just scraping together a few extra:2cents:

--- Update to the previous post...

oh yea whoops i forgot to mention i got a 3000gsk for my truck to, hopefully it will wake this pig up a little!!!!

"Ferrari and Cadilac" and Dodge Ram.:think: Not sure the first 2 go with the third one, but you are headed in the right direction. Maybe a 7k pound Ferrari.

--- Update to the previous post...

just put on new nerf bars, mirrors, and tailgate. Next is oil leaks. Need a little green here too.

You sound like me. Had to replace a VP44, ended up with a new waterpump, AirDog, Fluidampr, Edge programmer and a weight reduction wallet.

I cant seem to find weight reduction wallet in the FSM. Could you please point out the page number.:lmao2:

Great comedian, Tim Allen. Only differance between you and me is that I wasnt a kid watching him. I was watching Andy Griffith in black and white when I was a kid.:lmao::lmao2::lmao:Now look at us sharing the same kind of vehicle.