• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mouse cursor

After a Windows update last night through the night I guess Microsoft has decided for me that I wanted a huge mouse cursor :mad:. I can go into my control panel and go under mouse pointer settings, and i can even see the smaller pointers to pick from, but it will ot let me select any other size than what they downloaded to me on the lastest update! Anyone have it happen and how did you get back to a small cursor? Dam updates, soon going to turn them off

After a Windows update last night through the night I guess Microsoft has decided for me that I wanted a huge mouse cursor :mad:. I can go into my control panel and go under mouse pointer settings, and i can even see the smaller pointers to pick from, but it will ot let me select any other size than what they downloaded to me on the lastest update! Anyone have it happen and how did you get back to a small cursor? Dam updates, soon going to turn them off

Try a reboot. If that don't work, try reloading a different mouse driver.

After all the years I had to have Windows and going through the updates and trying to correct all the changes that can and usually occur, one week of updates decided for me it was time to move. It was on a Vista OS (almost as bad as millennium) and I installed the upgrade to the 7 OS. During the 1st week it had over 250 updates and life was a bit of hell from then on. I changed everything at home to MAC and have had very little to no stress since. Once you figure out the difference in the OS (which was not hard) I'll never go back to Windows and there need to take 50% of your time on a computer with their updates correcting their screw-ups. The wife is so please with it ... she's pretty much have all the kids converting as they can to it. When you can, check it out and consider a change to sanity instead.

• Owner

Hey now Vista x64 was a good OS... I'm still using it... (On the other side of this dual boot computer).But if you want a real OS... There is always Linux... :whistle:As for the mouse issues you might have to get to the mouse control panel and then not using the mouse but the keyboard and getting the setting changed. Tab key should jump you around from option to option and the arrow keys to change the option and enter should apply.