• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Reminiscing Today

dorkweed

Michael,I re-read the whole "monster thread" about 2 stroke that I started on CF in May, 2005, that you took over and.................did what you did!!!! I was surprised how "absent" I was for much of the original thread. But IIRC, you had started other 2 stroke threads in there that I was on.................not to mention the feud DuluthDiesel and I had at the same time regarding my WallyWorld oil usage and TP bypass filters going on at the same time!!! Twas interesting reading for sure!! I would've "cut and pasted" threads, but...................old news!!:smart::thumbup2:Joe

• Like 1

• Owner

If you got that old thread cut and paste a link up here so I can see it again. Old news it might but I'm sure people would love to see how we started and learned about the 2 cycle oil theory...Man that was a long time ago back when running WEO/WMO or even using clean engine oil to lube the fragile VP44 pump back in the day. Which now I proven that VP44 are a strong pump as long as you take care of them properly. 149K and counting!

If you got that old thread cut and paste a link up here so I can see it again. Old news it might but I'm sure people would love to see how we started and learned about the 2 cycle oil theory... Man that was a long time ago back when running WEO/WMO or even using clean engine oil to lube the fragile VP44 pump back in the day. Which now I proven that VP44 are a strong pump as long as you take care of them properly. 149K and counting!

Since you axed for it; here's the link that got it all started!!!!! http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/alternative-fuels-additives-oils-lubricants/4054-first-time-w-2stroke-oil.html For the longest time, this was the biggest thread over there...........to the dismay of many of the mods and site administrator at the time!!! Many of which tried to de-rail the 2 stroke revolution as it was taking hold!!! Why you ask???............................what do you see when you click in there???? Nothing but advertisement, correct??!!! What are those advertisers selling?????? Many are fuel supplements....................that's how Mike got started, burned out, started again, burned again, and then started "THIS", his "OWN" website, that he runs with the help of us!!!!
  • Like 2

• Owner

That thread sure did make history... I still to this day here about comments of that thread. :lol:I've even heard of people in the public telling me about CF thread about and tell them that Dorkweed and myself are the ones that farmed out this theory. It seem to work and thousands of people can't be wrong! Thanks DW for all the help in making it happen.:hug:

• Like 2

That thread sure did make history... I still to this day here about comments of that thread. :lol: I've even heard of people in the public telling me about CF thread about and tell them that Dorkweed and myself are the ones that farmed out this theory. It seem to work and thousands of people can't be wrong! Thanks DW for all the help in making it happen.:hug:

Thanks for the kind words Michael, but you were "THE FORCE" behind this thing. I just had your back!! As much as I'd like to take credit for it, I can't. I didn't come up with the idea of using 2 stroke oil as an additive to ULSD until I read about it on another forum. Prior to that, in my brand new '04.5 I was using PS+MMO!!:duh::cookoo: I was just bold enough to post on CF what I did one day back in May of 2005.:smart: There were other threads about 2 stroke oil usage at CF that ran for a real long time also. There was, IIRC, only 1 moderator over there at that time that I would call "fair and impartial" about this topic. Seems that some of the site sponsors and advertisers got their "panties" in a bunch because we were questioning them about their products and promoting a different one. They went to playing "hardball" in some respects. I wish I had access to those other 2 stroke threads now!!:2cents::cry: Later.