• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

May be onto something!

hex0rz

Unless you have LOTS of time and MONEY on your hands, I would suggest not trying what the folks in the first video imply.......OH I agree with you about the BS, immorality, unlawfulness, and unconstitutionality of the federal income tax, but when you boil this issue of "law" down to its bare and essential essence........the law IS a monopoly on violent, brute, unlimited, and bloody FORCE. That IS all the law is. Unless and until you are prepared to successfully deal with and defeat that monopoly on force, best to let another joust at these windmills and remain below the radar. :) Natural law is an altogether different thing and subject for another topic.

Unless you have LOTS of time and MONEY on your hands, I would suggest not trying what the folks in the first video imply.......OH I agree with you about the BS, immorality, unlawfulness, and unconstitutionality of the federal income tax, but when you boil this issue of "law" down to its bare and essential essence........the law IS a monopoly on violent, brute, unlimited, and bloody FORCE. That IS all the law is. Unless and until you are prepared to successfully deal with and defeat that monopoly on force, best to let another joust at these windmills and remain below the radar. :) Natural law is an altogether different thing and subject for another topic.

...well, heres my poblem. Given that the healthcare mandate kicks in January 2014, I will have to buy insurance. There are many reasons as to why I do not agree with it and let alone the whole package. I had planned on just not filing returns anymore as if I do not provide proof of purchasing health insurance I will be "penalized or taxed". To keep them from doing that, I stop filing my returns as that is their method of collection. The govt. has prepared for such a rebellious person. They are in the midst of hiring on new agents to overcome this problem. But the real wye in the road is: When will SHTF? They predict only a small number of people will neglect to file their returns like I had in mind to circumvent this mandate. Question is, how much longer are we gonna bend over and take it from them? How much longer are people going to give in before enough is enough? There is gonne be a real big problem in our wake soon if we don't get this shi turned around.