• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Smarty stacked with either MVP tuner or a Smarty??

Ok guys here is another question to ponder. Which one would you add/stack with a TST power programmer. A Smarty or the MVP tuner? If Im not mistaken they both control timing and are better for low end torque, but unsure which would be better of the two. Im looking for more low end torque to help the TST. The power band doesnt kick in with the TST until later in the rpm band.:rolleyes: Any thoughts?:think: Anybody have this set up? I know people tell me to just by both, but lets get real.:spend:

I have not used or know anybody that uses an MVP. I do know that you cant go wrong with a Smarty. Good clean power and the ability to read dtc, recalibrate speedo (for oversized tires) and enable the high idle feature. Just on that last one alone Ive made money on over the years flashing peoples trucks. After saving them a run to the stealership theyre more than happy to throw me a few bucks :thumb1:

I like my smarty but some guys I know that run the MVP stack love it

I am just considering my options. For the amount some people are telling me just change my programmer to like a quadzilla adrenaline. Like I stated just looking for more lower end power., not a race truck. Does your smarty make really high egts?