• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DODGE transmission man and honest

I am not advertising but I had problems with my 47re in a 99 and did not have the money to rebuild after all the help from the guys here on this forum I found a man Robert from CASCADE TRANSMISSIONS from oregon I am in Texas and he walked me through it no problem and he sells parts and has plenty of videos on you tube if you need help contact him

Ok My trans went out in a 99 2wd, i purchased a used one and installed it ( 47RE ).Problem on new (used )tranny was It would take of in 2nd or 3rd gear and then over heat. The problem was that 99 and down have diferrent solenoids and wiring harness than the 2000-2002 they operate on diferrent OHMS so robert before selling me any parts intructed me on how to remove the solenoids and body and also how to remove the parts that hold the harness in and that are attached to the VB. took old parts from original tranny and installed them in the 2002 trans and in less than an hr I was back on the road. hope this helps. made me more confident on maybe trying to rebuild my old one parts are pretty cheap and Robert told me I can do it the most expensive part is the TQ unless you performance.