• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Types of users...

• Owner

since I've been pruning off the lost family members and dead beats I've been cleaning up the site quite a bit but now we have some actual numbers for people.

post-2-138698197776_thumb.jpg

1,058 Limited members that's quite a bit of member that register up and have less than 20 post not very active at all.

405 Lost family members. This is member that were active with the site and for what every reason left the family and after 1 year there account was disabled. This is group is so that we disable there account to keep the site secure and less likely for hackers to gain entrance to the site through a old account. Not to mention if I delete the account it would convert all the post to "Guest" names and that doesn't look cool at all.

62 Silver members. These are family members that donated $5 to $24 dollars to the site.

41 Gold members. These are family members that donated $25 to $49 dollars to the site.

22 Platinum member. These are family members that donated $50 or more dollar to the site.

10 Premium Members. These are family members that donated there time to the site and stay better than 50% active with the site. (Thank you for donated time and efforts!)

All these are currently active within the last 365 days. So this shows we got a lot of people register up and not talking much. Time to get the Newbies into the family and talking.

• Like 1

8 people banned from site......they must have really been overstepping their boundries for you to ban them. Ive yet to see you get the least bit upset yet

They are spammers who come on and flood the site with crap that is irrelevant.. Nobody ever sees them because we are quick to kill them and their posts.

• Owner

8 people banned from site......they must have really been overstepping their boundries for you to ban them. Ive yet to see you get the least bit upset yet

They are spammers who come on and flood the site with crap that is irrelevant.. Nobody ever sees them because we are quick to kill them and their posts.

Tell the truth there ISX. :nono:

I've got hold you back on a leash like a Mad Pitbull with your ban hammer ready to crush out the spammers in a single blow. :lmao::lmao2:

Seriously we've had up to 23 spammers hit the site in over 5 years of being here.

History: Mopar1973Man.Com went on the air Officially October, 04 2007 (5 years ago)

• Like 2