• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Point System

• Owner

Ok. I know the point system has been here for a very long time but not really used. What I want to do is give a alternate means of donation to the members that are bit strapped for cash. Let say you can get paid by the site virtually in points from the donated efforts. So this would allow member use points to purchase there next access. This is stemming from the thread about Lifetime membership so I'm going the next step on now.

So say if people came in and decided to work for it instead they could be helping the site out by adding good keyword tags to the threads. So each time you do its worth 2 points. Also like referrals to the site for every member you can get to join the site and have your name as a referral then you make a whooping 50 points per person.

So if you could adjust the points earned what would you give for each function? Be fair now.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/xperience.php?go=earn

Then if you where to consider the exist donation limits how many point would you request for each level of access?

[*]Silver $5 to $24

[*]Gold $25 to $49

[*]Platinum $50 and up.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/market.php?do=cat&id=39

So gang help me set this up for others to use. Lets make a second method of donation to the site giving value to the work produced!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is interesting. I responded shortly after you made the initial post. Wrote several paragraphs. I was wondering why you hadn't responded to my response. But I see now you didn't see my response because when I look at this post now it doesn't even list it.So any idea on what could be happening either on my end or your end?