• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Install fuel pump in series with in tank pump

I've got a drawstraw in my 96, and I've ran it down to where I put 34 gallons in it...so depending on the install, you can get it to set right. I did on my 97, however, use the pureflow module modification, where it uses the return line in the basket as the intake line, and plumbs a new return line to the basket. Never had an issue with that one either, and the cuts weren't nearly as critical to get right.

My little AD 100 has 3/8" line ran to the connection at the top of the tank. 18 Psi with 2 to 3 psi drop under heavy load. I don't have the pressure drop that other people claim.

This is what I did too but I still seem to have a drop of about 4-6psi between idle and wot. I have the raptor 100 though.

That's all mine is as well, a Raptor motor that I bolted onto an AD100 (they are the exact same motors)post-11861-138698206917_thumb.jpgNo I didn't just put a sticker on an AD :wink:3/8" line from top of tank to pump,1/2" line from lp to fuel canister and vp. I would have ran 3/8 the whole way but 1/2" was only a few bucks more.Even when I had my Raptor block mounted I generally saw a 2 to 3 psi drop under hard aacceleration,. maybe 4 psi under the heaviest loads and Heavy acceleration.