• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wet okole

Lookin good. Did you get one for the back as well? Can I ask how much they cost? Definitely an upgrade from the original cloth!

I waited for a special and got front and back for around $400 or $450 delivered. Have teh fronts on and the base of the rear seat on but hit a problem with the uppe rear bench seat. I think its bracketed to back of the cab so I cant slide down the cover over the top ....... seems strange ........ thought these didnt need seat removal :shrug: Anyone speak from experience ? How do you remove the rear seatr if I need to ....
  • Like 1

My question is does your "Okole" Hawian for "Butt" really feel wet after sitting in them or do they come with complimentary big people daipers to keep your Okole dry? :think::shrug::lmao2::lmao::lol::tongue: :whistle:Please don't tell me that is a barrel of one of them BAD BAD killer weapons I see on the floor of the back seat in the first post.:USflag::gun:

My question is does your "Okole" Hawian for "Butt" really feel wet after sitting in them or do they come with complimentary big people daipers to keep your Okole dry? :think::shrug::lmao2::lmao::lol::tongue::whistle:

Please don't tell me that is a barrel of one of them BAD BAD killer weapons I see on the floor of the back seat in the first post.:USflag::gun:

Done.

Nah it's half a kayak paddle carbon fibre.

I'll let you know about how they handle - happy with the look do far ... Quality seems fair for $450 better than )$1200 leather.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those look great John. I was actually pretty surprised no one wanted to buy the ones I put up for sale. I may have to just use them after seeing yours.

thanks man. Yeah I probably would have gotten yours - just couple weeks to late. The fronts really make a difference ........ nice to have the back as well - but the fronts alone were good. (for those wondering there are some for sale in the for sale section) On the middle console - it wraps at fronm and to back of console so yes it still opens :)

The fabric feel is mindful of neoprene if your familiar with it. Closest thing I can think of anyway.

yeah it is neoprene - eg wetsuit material. Its nice and comfortable. Ryan - no farts .... plus it will be a while before I make that trip - sorry bud - fly down and stay a few days !! :)

I had that exact color combo on my Jetta IV front seats. I picked them up used, I loved them.I'm absolutely getting a set - at least for the front buckets - in the '07. Typical high mile driver seat, so it's getting a new cushion and I'll patch the factory seat cover, then cover it. Should look about like new.:thumbup2:

• 1 month later...